Saturday 9 January 2010

today i learned

So, I am embracing the beardy beariness that I am, I am hybernating today. I am going to eat myself to sleep. And I have been on a journey with the TV today.
What I learned today:
I learned that Cat Deeley is back on British Tv and is still very fake.
I learned that Carol on QVC loves crystals.
I learned that Jake Dakota has resigned.
I learned that Hollyoaks is still rubbish.
I learned that Cheryl Coles new video is crap.
I learned that Eddie Cibrian is still hot.
I learned that Robbie on so you think can dance should win, but is clearly a vampire.
I learned that Glee starts soon and that makes me a big gay.

Then I had some scrambled eggs.
Then I had a nap.
I learned that I have a day left before I return back to work.
I learned that I really do need a nintendo wii.
I learned that a life without channel 4 is no life at all.
I also learned that the amount of pointless information I can hold in my head is endless.

No comments: